Complications of two-eyed seeing
2023 Indigeversal Collective
As part of a collaboration with six other Indigenous artists, Káa Sháyee participated in painting a 150′-wide wall in the field of Bellingham’s waterfront pump track. This is a sight worth visiting with the Bellingham Granary Building as the backdrop. The Native artists that Káa Sháyee painted the wall with are:
- Brian Perry – Port Gamble S’klallam @northwestcoastalart
- Jason LaClair – Lhaq’temish & Nooksack @jason.laclair.946
- Thayne Yazzie – Dine, Cherokee, & Mohawk @thayneyazzie
- Savannah LeCornu – Tsimshian, Haida, & Nimiipuu @savannahpants
- Free Eagle Borsey – Lhaq’temish @morningstar_borsey
- Kaplan Bunce – Apache @kapache1
A photo gallery taken by @FotoMataio will be added soon.
An article about this project was removed due to it being paywalled.